Mittwoch, 3. Juni 2009

Fazit Russland

Russia suprised me a lot. It was much easier to get along than i first thought (of course, with the excellent help of my russian friends everywhere!) The tree things i like most here:

1. Sharing-mentality: Everybody shares food with each other, it doesn't matter where you are.
2. Unpredictable organisation: You can never predict sth. and thats in fact really nice. Not to organized like Germany. Means you have to be relaxed and take chances how they appear.
3. Unfixed laws: Everybody search for a way how to sneak through the laws. And everybody is used to that. I love it!

So thanks ofr all advices, hels and good company on my way through your country. I am sure i will come back one day! Sadly i'm leaving (cause of this stupid visa-valuation) and say:
GOODBYE LENIN!
p.s. Das April Raetsel hat niemand rausbekommen!! Wir waren natuerlich nicht in Lappland - viel zu weit!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen